Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

recount writing



On Friday in November I went to Sendai in Japan to test the world’s fastest train called ALFA-X. The ALFA-X is shaped like a bullet and I got to touch what it felt like the front of the train felt like sandpaper on my hand. The ALFA-X is not like a normal train it is a super speed hyper train shaped like bullet . I felt worried before I hopped on the ALFA because I felt it was going to flip and fly off of the train track.






just as the train set into the train tracks it was already going 100 kph there were 15 test people on board with me so being the only person not part of the people that test the train it was claustrophobic for me so I just sat by myself in on the side of the train. The people that tested the train were in suits with ear fenders and black strong shades. The ALFA-X is just a test train and I am lucky enough during the train ride 5 out of the 15 people that were testing the train the 5 people went to the driver seat and went to see if everything that was ok and that nothing was going to break down. So one time I had to use the bathroom so I went to the bathroom.once I stepped in the bathroom this is what I saw a sink that looked brand and a toilet that speaks like what I am not joking that thing speaks. So I stepped back out of the bathroom after I did my duty I washed my hands and walked out once I stepped out the 15 people that were testing the train were just standing there doing nothing just looking a me then after that I went back to my seat and went on my iphone and played jetpack joyride once we stopped I wanted to go home by myself and had a huge nap and that was my trip on the world’s fastest train.

No comments:

Post a Comment