Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

Writing challenge

 

So one day in my house and  I was cleaning my house because it was a mess.

I Found in an old Treasure chest that I didn’t even know I had. The reason why I didn’t know I had it was

because it was at the very back of my junk cupboard. when I opened it I found a globe 


in the chest. The meridian holding the globe was all worn down and rusted and the globe was covered in dust. I said ‘’how did I not know I had this’’ because I’d haven’t seen it in years.

So a few minutes go by and I clean the globe with my brush and after I finished cleaning it I put it on my desk. 


When I was cleaning near my desk the globe fell and bruised my arm hurting me very badly. My arm was in a  sling for a few weeks and it hurt so bad when I tried to move it. When  I was walking through a local park where I saw a cute and adorable little puppy and I couldn't retain it so I had to pet it. 


When I got home from the park I was still cleaning even though I had a bruised arm. I still wanted to get my house to be spot by spot clean while I was cleaning. I found a sponge bob plush that I had when I was 6 years old and it was actually really clean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment