Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

fixing the Mistake



BEFORE In December last year I went on a trip to Western Australia. It was the first time i had been there since I was two years old while I was there I had many adventures and saw a lot of wildlife i saw lizards and a range of birds and frogs and kangaroo and snakes and fish and quokka and stingray





one of the highlights of my trip was when i climbed 61 metres up a tree to a fire lookout there was an amazing view from the top i could see right over the treetops and into the distance treetop lookouts like this one were once used to keep an eye out for bushfires





it was 44 degrees celsius on the day i left Perth and there was a big bushfire which had started a couple of hours down the road as a result there were thunderstorms rumbling around the city in the plane we flew near a thunderstorm which was absolutely amazing





after sitting on the plane for six and a half hours the plane landed in Auckland we were told it was 21 degrees this was 23 degrees colder than in Perth i was cold










AFTER






In December last year I went on a trip to Western Australia. It was the first time I had been there since I was two years old. while I was there I had many adventures and saw a lot of wildlife I saw lizards and a range of birds and frogs and kangaroo and snakes and fish and quokka and stingray






One of the highlights of my trip was when I climbed 61 metres up a tree to a fire lookout. There was an amazing view from the top i could see right over the treetops. And into the distance treetop lookouts. like this one were once used to keep an eye out for bushfires






It was 44 degrees celsius on the day I left Perth and there was a big bushfire which had started a couple of hours down. the road as a result there were thunderstorms rumbling around the city. In the plane we flew near a thunderstorm. which was absolutely amazing






after sitting on the plane for six and a half hours the plane landed. In Auckland we were told it was 21 degrees this was 23 degrees. colder than in Perth I was cold






here is what we got to work out Miss west gave us this to fix the Mistakes and here are the Before and After.

No comments:

Post a Comment