Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Hyperstudio voice over







Kia ora and welcome to my animation and my name is Suade my animation is about teamwork and working together I hope you enjoy my amazing animation. you will like my animation and enjoy the hard work I. also our theme for this term is kia paite kotahi better together hope you enjoy.





my second animation is about taking care of our own chromebooks and devices my character is taking care of his chromebook and putting it in the charge buddy so it’s ready in the morning for him to go on it for work hope you enjoy my animation.





this is my third and final animation it’s about helping one another to not make people sad or not feeling bad for themselves and so they don’t go home sad or mad this is why we need to look out for one another to make them happy.





Hope you enjoyed my three animation’s thank you for watching my three animation’s and feel free leave a positive comment on my blog and see you next time bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment