Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

old house.



Title:old broken down house

An old broken and rugged house with grass and moss on the roof,rugged coastline,a gray sky with thunder and lighting.

Loud rumbling thunder, waves crashing on the coastline,

Old dirty moss and grass,

Wind hitting you,

On an old rugged coastline there was a old broken down moss house.
One day I came upon a old dirty moss house on a windy coastline with waves crashing and bashing on the coastline the wind in the air was loud I could hear and feel it hitting my skin.The house had five broken windows it also had moss on it’s roof and rocks surrounding the house.The house looked like a old farm barn from maybe 2004 that’s maybe why the house it so rugged and broken down. The house was to rugged to into so no-one in my mind was going to get in that house. The waves were I would say about medium size for my liking.The grass was so there was poo in the grass. So after I went there and checked it out I went back to my car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment