Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Reflection term 1

Welcome to my top 3 things I have got better at,What do I need to work on, and what are my goals for next term. So the 3 things in my first Paragraph are the things I got better at this term the first Paragraph is about me getting better at writing when we need to write 4 to 5 Paragraphs i sometimes write more than we need to do in writing.

My first Paragraph is about me to succeed in writing because I sometimes write more than we need and it takes almost half of the first class period of school and it takes me forever to get it done and dusted and on my school blog sometimes when I need to get work done in a time limit I sometimes rush it but do it good and get a good grade at Pt England school.

This term I need to work on my DIMIC group for maths in my DIMIC group is Angelica but what we jelly, jayla, and connor we have done 19 lesson with miss west and my group is pretty smart for a four people group if you are wondering what DIMIC means and by the way DIMIC is short for maths we just call it DIMIC for short.

One of my goals for next term is to get better at writing. Writing is something I need to get better at we would have to write three Paragraphs I would sometimes write five Paragraphs and I sometimes write over the limit.

Hope you enjoyed my three things I got better at thanks for coming and I hope you post a comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment