Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

rocketship writing


My rocketship looks like a hot dog and the sign is ready jet go! And my rocketship name is the golden Lamborghini and it’s. green like the good green grass On the floor. On the top of my rocketship there’s a silver triangle top and on the bottom there’s red painted boosters that are red as mars.

I am about to take off in my rocketship i felt nervous geting in to my rocketship. Because i’ev never been to space befor in my live. I was super nerous because going into space for the first time is nervousing.
And scerey when i go into space i’m going to fell weird because in space there’s no gravity. And i’m going to. float to the top of my ship when i put zero gravity on. in my ready jet go ship.

When I went into space I went to Jupiter the biggest planet and has  many moons. When I arrived at Jupiter I saw a weird looking alien. It had purple long arms and three weird legs. but last but lest the head

was so tall I didn’t talk to him because he was too tall to talk to. The tornado that’s on Jupiter came toward me and the weird looking alien.
The tornado was so big that It pushed me away to on to saturn’s ring.

The rock’s hit my space suit and got pushed away again. Me away into space my space ship was on jupiter and there was no way I could get. To jupiter because the ship was on Jupiter
and I was all the way in

space. Far far away and I was near to Uranus. My space suit boots on Uranus was slippery because Uranus surface in ice and cold. And then the weird alien came to save me in the alien’s spaceship. The ship
looked really cool. It had a big triangle top the color of the top was a pink and dark blue. The body of the ship was round and big. The color was the same color of my ship. Green I thought to myself is the alien
             
being nice to me. The alien wanted me to get in it’s rocketship to go to my ship. Then blast off back to earth and land in my backyard. Then go home to sleep because I had a long day in space and on Jupiter.   
Screenshot 2017-09-18 at 10.23.36.png

No comments:

Post a Comment