Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

writing practice

On Tuesday night I was just playing Call of duty on my phone and I heard a weird noise coming from my addict right outside my bedroom. The noise was like an animal scratching the walls from the outside. So I got out of my bed and tried to find out what that noise was so i opened my door to go to the addict and I had my torch and I turn it and I saw like a box just falling as slow as a snail but the box was on another box falling so the lid was open so I looked inside the box and I saw nothing it was just an old lamp and just a bunch of junk stuff but I heard the same noise but from the other side of the addict so I moved the box’s in the way of getting to the noise and it was also in a box but this time it was a bird that got stuck in the gutter and flew through the hole going into the addict. The bird wasn't like your good old brown yellow and white bird no this birds colours were like a parrot colours red,blue,yellow and white. The bird was a small bird but with really bright colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment